UPDATE: We have found 5 new writers, to be announced shortly.
High High Stats is looking to add some new writers. I have a few people in mind, but haven’t approached anybody yet, so if you’re interested, please drop me an email.
Here are some of the details:
- Our blog averages 30-35 comments per post, so you’re guaranteed to reach a good, responsive audience with your posts.
- You can contribute as much or as little as you like. If you want to write once a month, great. Once a day, great. Whatever works for you works for us.
- You can promote your own blog, Twitter feed, Facebook page, etc.
- We won’t be paying anything for now, although that might change. I do regularly engage in profit sharing, although lately I have been reinvesting profits in server upgrades.
- When we add the new authors, we will be adding a new author profile page where you can highlight yourself as much (or as little) as you choose.
We’ve got quite a nice community here, and I am looking to continue to build it. I have an eventual goal of taking this thing to a larger stage, so hop on board if you’d like to be part of it!