The authors of High Heat Stats rely on our readers for support. This includes donations as well as helping to increase our readership.
The things you can do to support us are:
1. Read and comment. Be a regular reader of the blog and, most importantly, share your thoughts with comments as often as you can. This contributes to our content and the discussion and gets others more interested.
2. Make a donation. We have fresh content every day, so think about donating the equivalent of $1 per month. if all of our readers did that, we’d have enough to move the site to our own domain and pay our writers for more content.
Click this button to make a donation to High Heat Stats:
3. Mention our blog. When you read something here you like, share it with others by emailing them, posting about it on another site, tweeting it, or any other means.
4. Follow us on Twitter @HighHeatStats
5. Like us on Facebook by clicking the button below:
There is also the High Heat Store, where you can buy cool items with our logo.
Thanks very much for your support!